I'm just about ready to let loose and take a vacation. It been so long since I've gone away for the purpose of relaxing -- hm, Christmas Break 1999 may have been the last one... wow, that's a while. So. I'm going to the Poconos Mountains in Northeastern Pennsylvania with my mother's whole family. Interesting.
I can tell I'm ready for it. I mean there are signs all over the place:
1. Everytime I get on a computer to work, Spider Solitaire is opened within the hour.
2. Even though I'm super broke and having a hard time buying groceries, I bought bright pink nail polish and painted my toes.
3. I just graduated from Grad School (and if that doesn't prove I'm ready for a vacation, nothing will)
It's probably not the ideal vacation in the sense that I didn't plan it or having anything to do with what will happen -- or then again, perhaps that's why it is the ideal vacation. Nothing went into it. Absolutely no work on my part. No thought, no energy, nothing... yes, that is ideal isn't it?
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment