Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Photos... finally

I finally found a way to be able to post pics. So here is a photo narrative of my trip thus far...

While in New York, I was on the phone with Chris and across from me was the most adorable little boy with a big bald head. (Chris called him lil' dome) Here is a picture of him at the airport in Paris.

Like I said, the Paris airport is huge and we took several buses to get from one gate to another. There were the coolest, funky european utility vehicles. This doesn't really do justice...

Heres the map in the plane from Paris to Benin. This shows you exactly where I am now :)

The plane flew into the night. I love watching the sunset from the plane.

I arrived at Hotel du Port. Here's the view from my room.

This was my room at Hotel du Port. It was home last week. Soon I'll post pics of my new hotel room.

4 comments:

Naab Family said...

Thanks for the tour of your life so far. It's like we are on the adventure with you. Now if we can get a phone call through to you we'll really feel connected.

Naab Family said...

Did you swim much? You and I should tie together our workouts. Like we get things done and then when we have our work done for a week we get to talk on the phone.

Naab Family said...

That was a great idea to make your blog the home page and now I'll always see the new blogs.

Anonymous said...

SARA!
I heard that you're sick. I hope you're getting better. Things here at school have been really hectic. RA training has been much more intense than I ever thought it would be...been goin from 8am to 1am everyday really...BUT ANYWAYS
I hope you're happy with what you're doing, because you should be ;) I look up to you so much, I always think to myself "Sara's in AFRICA...that girl's cool..."
hehe
Well, gotta get goin.
Keep updating!