Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Terry's house

After all the moving, I'm settled at a co-worker's house until they settle my apartment. His name is Terry and lives here with his wife and two small children (2, 6mo. They live across the street from the office which is convenient for me to go take naps during the day while my strength is returning.


The house is two stories with I think 4 or 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. There is a huge living room for the kids to play.



This is the guard. He is really nice. He went a got help for me when I got sick. So, we're buddies. He wanted me to take his picture. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell the guard he is one of my new favorite people-----i.e. merci!

A

Naab Family said...

Tell him your mother prays that God bless him. Tell him thank you from me!

Naab Family said...

Tell him your mother prays that God bless him. Tell him thank you from me!

Naab Family said...

oops darn I did it again?
Please delete my copies for me. I'll figure it out sooner or later!